联系我们 | SiteMaps| 服务城市

更多分享

热点内容

关于译雅馨

联系我们

全国统一服务热线:

400-8808-295
市场部:400-8808-295
业务手机1:18025469690
业务手机2:18026945480
Email:info@yiasia.cn
投诉:+8613632989980

总部地址:深圳市龙岗区坂田街道杨美社区龙景小区2号三鼎电商大厦502

腾讯微博 新浪微博

文章内容

英语问诊常用句子

 

深圳翻译公司总结了医学英语中英语问诊常用句子:

·Hello.may (can) I help you?[您好,我可以帮您吗?]

·What seems to be bothering you?[您觉得哪儿不舒服?]

·Do you have a record?[您有病历吗?]

·I`ll transfer you to the surgery department.[我给您转到外科去]

·what`s wrong with you?[您怎么了?]

·Sit down, please.[请坐]

·When did the symptom begin ?[症状是什么时候开始的?]

·Are you bring anything up when you cough?[咳嗽时有痰吗?]

·Have you had any chills (chest pain)?[您有发冷(胸痛)吗?]

·Have you ever coughed up blood[您咳血过吗?]

·All right. Let me examine you. Would you mind taking off your coat?[好吧。我给您检查一下,您不介意脱掉外衣吧?]

·Take a deep breath, please[请深呼吸]

·I`ll take a white blood count and give you a x-ray examination.[我将给您做白细胞计数和胸片检查]

·I`m sure it`s pneumonia. You should be admitted to the hospital.[我可以确定您得了肺炎,应当住院。]

·How long have you been like this?[这种症状有多久了?]

·When did you begin to notice these symptoms?[您什么时候发现这些症状的?]

·What`s the trouble?[怎么啦?]

·What`s your trouble?[你怎么啦?]

·What`s the trouble with you?[你哪儿不舒服]

·What`s troubling you?[你哪儿不舒服]

·What`s your complaint?[你哪儿不舒服]

·What`s bothering you?[你哪儿不舒服]

·What can I do for you?[你哪儿不舒服吗?]

·What`s up with you?[你生什么病了?]

·What`s the matter with you?[你哪儿不舒服?]

·Is there a sense of distension and numbness?[你有胀和麻木的感觉吗?]

·When did the trouble start?[什么时候开始不舒服?]

·When did the pain start?[什么时候开始痛的?]

·When did it happen?[什么时候发生的?]

·When did your diarrhea start?[你什么时候开始腹泻的?]

·What kind of pain do you feel?[你觉得怎么个痛法?]

·What kind of stool did you notce, watery or mucous?[你注意大便的样子了吗?是水样的还是粘液样?]

·What did you vomit, food or blood?[你吐的是什么?食物还是血?]

·What kind of treatment have you had?[你过去用什么方法治疗过?]

·What about your heart?[你的心脏怎么样?]

·What`s your stool like?[大便是什么样子?]

·Where is your pain?[你觉得哪儿痛?]

·Where does it hurt?[哪儿痛?]

·What`s your appetite?[你的胃口怎么样?]

·How`s your appetite those days?[近来食欲怎么样?]

·How long have you been feeling like this?[你有这样感觉多长时间了?]

·Have you been coughing and sneezing?[你是不是一直咳嗽和打喷嚏?]

·Have you got a high fever?[你发烧吗?]

·Any fever?[发烧吗?]

·Have you got any chronic disease before?[你以前有过慢性病吗?]

·Does it bleed often?[常出血吗?]

·Do you feel short of breath?[你觉得气急吗?]

·Do you feel pain after meals?[是饭后痛吗?]

·Do you feel abdominal pain when you go to the toilet?[你去厕所时感到腹痛吗?]

·Do you have a pain in your stomach?[你肚子痛吗?]

·Do you have a cough?[你咳嗽吗?]

·Do you remember how many times you went to the toilet?[你记得去过多少次厕所吗?]

·Did you receive any treatment before you came to the hospital?[来医院前你接受过治疗吗?]

·I`d like to listen to your chest.[我想听听你的胸部。]

·I`d like to run a few tests.[我想给你做些检查。]

·You must have a blood (sputum) test.[你需要验验血(痰)。]

·You have the flu.[你得了流行感冒。]

·You have got enteritis.[你得了肠炎。]


·Are you near-sighted or far-sighted?[您是近视眼还是远视眼?]

·Come back in a week for a re-examination of your eyes.[一周以后来复查您的眼睛。]

·I`ll send you some medicine (pill, ointment).[给你开些内服药(丸药,膏药)。]

·I`ll give you some tablets.[我给你一些药片。]

·I`ll make up a prescription for you.[我给你开一张药方]

·I`ll write out a prescription for you right now.[我马上给你开张药方。]

·I`ll give you a prescription. Take it to the chemist`s [我给你一张处方,到药房去配药。]

·I think you`d better take Chinese traditional medicine.[我认为你最好服用中药。]

·Take the medicine according to the instruction.[请按医嘱用药。]

·I`d like to put you on some medicine and have you come back in several days.[给我开点药,几天以后你再来。]

·One tablet each time, three times a day after meals.[每日3次,每次1片,饭后服。]

·Take one capsule every four hours.[每4小时服用一胶囊。]

·Take a dose three times a day.[每天服3次,每次一剂。]

·Put the ointment on the sore once a day.[把软膏涂在患处,每日1次。]

·Shake well before using it.[使用之前要摇匀。]

·The medicine will relieve your pain.[这种药会给你止痛。]

·This medicine can keep your fever down.[这种药可给你退烧。]

·This is for oral administration.[这是口服药物。]

·This lotion is for external use only.[这种洗剂只可外用。]

·You`re suffering from acute appendicitis and must have an operaton.[你得的是急性阑尾炎,要动手术。]

·I`m sorry to say you`ll have an immediate operation.[很遗憾,你得快动手术。]

·Your meals should be frequent but small in quantity.[应该少吃多餐。]

·Your meals should be light and digestible.[吃的东西要清淡容易消化。]

·You should take some more vitamines[你应该多吃些维生素。]

·You should go on a diet.[你应该节食。]

·You can`t touch anything sweet.[你一点甜食也吃不得]

·Fatty food will do you harm.[高脂肪食物对你有害处。]

·Avoid eating greasy food.[不要吃油腻食物。]

·Drink plenty of water.[要喝大量的水。]

·You are scheduled to have a GI and a GB test tomorrow morning.[您预定明天早上作胃肠检查和胆囊检查。]

·Please don`t eat or drink anything until the test is over. I`m sorry but you have to have an absolute empty stomach.[要检查结束之前请不要吃喝任何东西。我很抱歉,您得完全空着胃。]

·This test is done on a 24 hour basis from 6 in the morning until 6 in the following morning.[这个检查是以早晨六点到第二天早上六点的二十四个小时为单位进行的。]

·You may have something to drink whenever you wish.[你可以随意喝你想喝的东西。]

·Please use this container for your urine.[请将尿放进这个容器内。]

·Breathe in deeply. That`ll do.[深呼吸,好了。]

·Now take a breath.[现在吸气。]

·Now take a deep breath with your mouth open.[现在嘴张开作深呼吸。]

·Now turn around, please.[现在请转过去。]

·Take it easy and don`t move.[放松点,别动。]

·Show me exactly where it is.[请告诉我准确的地方。]

·Show me your tongue, please.[请把舌头伸出来。]

·Show me which one it is?[告诉我是哪个?]

·Show me where it hurts the most.[告诉我哪儿最疼。]

·You`d better have a chest X-ray.[你最好透视一下胸部。]

·Your tongue is rather coated.[你的舌苔比较厚。]

·Dull tongue with whitish and greasy coating.[舌质暗,苔白腻。]

·How do you feel now?[现在你觉得怎么样?]

·Where does it hurt?[哪儿痛?]

·Which of your arms is sore?[你哪个胳膊痛?]

·Do you feel weak?[你感到身体虚弱吗?]

【温馨提示】如您遇到翻译难题或者有翻译需求,可立即拨打全国免长途费咨询热线:400-8808-295 我们为您提供解决方案。

相关推荐:
深圳翻译公司
专业翻译公司
珠海翻译公司
东莞翻译公司
同声传译
同传设备租赁

0

上一篇:天津涉外案件规范办理从翻译制度抓起

下一篇:翻译其实是门艺术